In most cases, Prizma doo will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
• For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
• All ESD sensitive devices will undergo incoming inspection, utilizing Prizma doo's ESD Work Instructions and the most recent version of the ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard. ESD product that has not been handled according to the standard will not be eligible for credit.
• Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
• Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
• To the extent that Prizma doo purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
• Mil-Spec product purchased from Prizma doo is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
• "Not-In Catalogue Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable, including Products designated as Chip Outpost, except for the Chip Outpost Limited Warranty (see Section 15 below).
By returning a Product to Prizma doo, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from Prizma doo.